Subject Code& Title: NSG2204 Critical Analysis of A Public/Primary Health Care Initiative or Program
Word limit : 1000 words
Critical Analysis Assignment:
You are required to carefully read through this overview to clearly understand what is required of you to submit this short essay style analysis.
NSG2204 Critical Analysis of A Public Primary Health Care Assessment 2-AU.
The ability to critically analyse is an essential skill at university.
- To analyse something means to examine it in detail so that you can describe and explain the issues, make connections and see relationships between information.
- To critique something means to give your opinion on something (for example, what has been done/has been written/an approach); and then support your opinion with evidence (literature/ references). Critiquing is NOT simply stating something is ‘good’ or ‘bad’. It is presenting your opinion after you have analysed a topic and supporting your opinion and ideas with research and the literature you have read.
NSG2204 Critical Analysis of A Public Primary Health Care Initiative or Program Assessment 2 – Holmesglen Vocational And Higher Education AU.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION
Select ONE public/primary health care initiative or program that relates to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health from the list below:
• Close The Gap
• Royal Flying Doctor’s Service (RFDS)
• National Anti-Racism Strategy – It Stops with Me Campaign
• Initiatives and programs offered through ACCHOs or general practice: for example:
o Chronic Disease Management – 715 assessment
• Initiatives and programs offered through Indigenous Australians’ Health Programme:
o Tackling Indigenous Smoking
o RHD Australia
o Care for Kids’ Ears
o Australian Nurse–Family Partnership Program
o Addressing trachoma
o Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mental health program
o Medical Outreach Indigenous Chronic Diseases Program
REFLECT, RESPECT, SAFETY & QUALITY
Critically analyse how the initiative or program you have selected demonstrates or does NOT demonstrate a social justice approach.
RESPECT, ADVOCATE, COMMUNICATE
In your discussion about this public/primary health care initiative or program, consider how the registered nurse can demonstrate leadership and advocate for equitable health outcomes and social justice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
Excellent Assignment Help
We Aim At:
- Lowest Price.
- 100% Uniqueness.
- Assignment Fastest Delivery.