Subject Code & Title :- NSG1NMA Nursing Management And
Word Count: 1000 words +/- 10%
1. Apply the clinical reasoning cycle to plan care across the lifespan in different care contexts using evidenced based practice.
2.Conduct comprehensive assessments of selected functional health patterns using a range of techniques.
NSG1NMA Nursing Management And Assessment – Australia
Purpose: To assess student’s analytical thinking in prioritising patient assessment and under standing rationale for conducting focused nursing assessments.
• In this subject students will have acquired fundamental knowledge and skills to undertake a head-totoe patient assessment whilst applying person-centred care techniques. This assessment task requires students to apply theoretical knowledge about a particular system from theory into clinical practice.
• A higher level of thinking is required here as students will be required to firstly under stand the importance of specific focused assessments to then apply them to a case study and draw connections between ideas. Students are asked to prioritise and evaluate their chosen assessments. This assessment will help prepare students for the 2nd year of their nursing degree.
• Students will be presented with three case studies to choose from. Students will choose one case scenario to focus on. Students will be required to respond to the assessment questions using the structured template provided. Students must write in third person and use appropriate literature professional language and references to support their writing.
• Students must use the assessment template provided on LMS.
Title page template and reference list does not make up the word count how ever in text citations will be included.
General information :
Please see the Subject Learning Guide and LMS for information in relation to Extensions Penalties and Academic Integrity. Refer to for information about:
• Extension to Submission Dates
• Late Submission of Assessment Tasks
• Special Consideration
• Academic Integrity
• Academic Progress
• Assessment and Feedback
• Occupational, Health and Safety [OHS]
• Student Charter
• Use of Electronic Mail
Please remember that the University takes a very serious view with regard to plagiarism and you are strongly advised to read the University’s policies on academic integrity at the following website:
Please be aware that plagiarism is a form of serious academic misconduct and will be penalised accordingly. Plagiarism detection and prevention software i.e., Turnitin is used to aid in identifying possible incidences of plagiarism in written assignments
Excellent Assignment Help
We Aim At:
- Lowest Price.
- 100% Uniqueness.
- Assignment Fastest Delivery.