ITICT202A Wireless Networks Assignment Description
Content and Structure:
Deploy Internet of Things (IoT) in Agriculture Field
The IoT applications have recently emerged in the field of Agriculture.
For example, collection of data on temperature, rainfall, humidity, wind
speed, pest infestation, fruit ripening, soil & water, dairy farms, food
processing, grain storage, animal reproduction etc. This data is used
to automate farming techniques, take informed decisions to improve
quality and quantity, minimize risk and waste, and reduce efforts
required to manage crops. For example, farmers can now monitor soil
temperature and moisture from a far, and even apply IoT-acquired
data to precision fertilizer/fertilisation programs.
You are required to write an individual report on IoT in Agriculture.
Your report will address the following points. Our suggestion to get
maximum marks for this assignment is that you should consider
one or maximum two points below and provide a deeper insight
and research analysis on those points only rather than addressing all points at shallow level.
- Discuss the benefits and issues of deploying the IoT technology in Horticulture and Floriculture.
- Discuss an Integrated Platform that would handle the Data from Agriculture Farms practicing Animal Husbandry, Dairy Farming, Aquaculture and Honey Bees. What are the challenges?
- Discuss and identify IoT tools/sensors to provide a high degree of efficiency, productivity, performance and security in any three of the below topics
- Agriculture Robotics and Drones
- Precision Agriculture
- Smart Greenhouse
- Smart Irrigation
- Digital Marketplace
- Climate Monitoring and Forecast
Excellent Assignment Help
We Aim At:
- Lowest Price.
- 100% Uniqueness.
- Assignment Fastest Delivery.
Order NowView Sample Call Now : +61 363 877 039
Read More :