Instructions: This is an individual assignment.
The assignment will be marked out of a total of 100 marks.
Task: ICT710 ICT Professional Practice & Ethics Assignment
Case Study: Westfield
Westfield’s Australian ‘searchable mall’ featuring 100,000 products online
• The Westfield Group harnessed the bang with the realization that their hugely successful model of building large, quality, long-lasting shopping malls across the world, was being challenged by a profound change in shopper behavior – driven by technology enabled connectivity. It became apparent that this could be a disruption with a big bang, or a transformative opportunity to connect the digital shopper with shopping centers that improved the shopping experience.
• By 2012 Westfield Labs was set up to leverage the retail ecosystem with innovative social, mobile and digital market opportunities that converge the digital shopper with the physical world.
There is limited information available to you now, hence you are required to further explore the case
Assignment Requirements and Deliverables:ICT710 ICT Professional Practice & Ethics Assignment
You are required to write a report (3000 words) that researched the above case study and should include the following details in the main body of the report. Please note standard report structure including an executive summary, introduction, and conclusions in addition to the main body must be adhered to.
• Frameworks for analysis, i.e., ethical and IT governance
o Decide on and use appropriate frameworks for analysis
• Assessment of the ethical consequences of moving to a digital firm on diversity and inclusion
o Your assessment must consider IT governance issues and what technologies can be used to achieve inclusion while maintaining a competitive advantage.
Excellent Assignment Help
We Aim At:
- Lowest Price.
- 100% Uniqueness.
- Assignment Fastest Delivery.